Robots in Disguise

|
Robots in Disguise were the headlining band at The Lexington and the gig was billed to be their last ever show. As it turned out, someone misunderstood a text that said "Robots in Disguise latest gig... Doh! The gig was sold out and I had no room to move, so I was hoping I had picked a good enough spot. It wasn't perfect but it wasn't disastrous either.

I had heard of the band before (apparently they have been going for 10 years!) but never heard any of their music, somehow I expected them to be a hip indie band. Oh was I wrong! Instead I got 3 piece, all girl band, electro/punk fun!

I really enjoyed shooting Robots in Disguise and they made it quite easy to get lots of great shots, it's quite hard to select only a handful.









At one point the band asked some people to come on stage with them and dance.



0 comments: