Scoundrels at Ronnie Scott's

|
I went to Ronnie Scott's last week for the first time to shoot Scoundrels for More Then The Music. It's not often that I take on a gig without knowing anything about a band but I was feeling brave and Ronnie Scott's is a legendary venue.

When I got to the upstairs room at the venue it was almost impossible to move, the small room was stuffed full with hot, sweaty bodies. Something rather awful was playing on stage, so I tried to make my way to the bar first before trying to get closer to the "stage. Yes, I am using the term stage loosely there, the bands just set up in a little corner of the room and there were no lights.

When the Scoundrels started setting up, I was able to get to the front, got my camera out and went straight to ISO 6400, which for the D700 isn't a problem at all!







0 comments: